The immigration process can be tough to navigate, particularly if your Spanish is limited.
We work with independent immigration specialists and lawyer's in each of the cities we currently have networks in (currently in Puerto Vallarta, Sayulita, La Paz and their surrounding areas) who can help walk you through any immigration process. The specialist will schedule any appointments. Then collect all paperwork needed for the process (including documents from your home country that need to be translated into Spanish) and bring it to you two days before our appointment for you to fill out. After walking you through what needs to be filled out, they return the paperwork to the immigration office the next day so your appointment goes as smoothly as possible. Finally, they are there with you on the appointment day to communicate with the immigration office staff and walk you through the process.
Essentially their job is to make everything as easy and stress-free as possible for their clients!
- Temporary Residency or Permanent Residency- $4,000 pesos
- Residency Renewal Process- $4,000 pesos
- Change of Status to Permanent Resident- $4,000 pesos
- Replacements- $3,000 pesos.
- Regularizations (under the family unit, job offer, expired document)- $4,500 pesos
- Notification of Changes (address, name, nationality, marital status, workplace)- $1,500 pesos
- Work Permit for Temporary Resident $4,000 pesos
- Permit for Hiring Foreigners- $4,000 pesos
Citizenship for qualifying expats (this process is much more extensive and everyone's requirements differ; therefore, we can not provide a flat service fee now. We offer a Consultation for $1,500 pesos, where we can sit down and go over your specific situation and needs)
* These are the fees of the independent specialist in the network. The Immigration office also has fees for each particular service; please contact our live chat for these fees.
If you have any questions or want to book this service with an independent immigration specialist, you can contact the live chat on this page or the site-wide live chat (bottom left corner of every page), as well as going to the "contact us" page in the menu at the top of every page on the site.
Additionally, having either residency makes owning a car in Mexico for expats possible!. We even have experts ready to show you the way and help guide your journey towards living life behind the wheel in your new country.
09:00 am - 01:00 pm
- Tuesday09:00 am - 01:00 pm
- Wednesday09:00 am - 01:00 pm
- Thursday09:00 am - 01:00 pm
- Friday09:00 am - 01:00 pm
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Mexican Immigration Specialist for Ex-pats 0 reviewsWrite Your Review
There are no reviews yet.