If you're an ex-pat living in Mexico, having a list of reliable home improvement and repair specialists is essential. Here is an idea of all the different types of professionals that are in the network in the cities we are in:
- Handyman Services - for minor repairs and home maintenance tasks.
- Electricians - for installing new outlets, fixing faulty wiring, and ensuring your home is safe.
- Plumbers - for fixing clogged, broken pipes and other plumbing issues.
- HVAC Technicians - installing and maintaining air conditioning units to keep your home comfortable year-round.
- Pest Control Specialists - for dealing with common pests such as ants, termites, and cockroaches.
- Locksmiths - for changing locks or helping you return home if locked out.
- Roofing Contractors - for repairing leaks or replacing damaged roofs to protect your home from water damage.
- Painters - for giving your home a fresh coat of paint or touching up areas that need attention.
- Gardeners/Landscapers - for maintaining your outdoor space by mowing the lawn, trimming hedges, and planting flowers or trees.
- Cleaning Services - for deep cleaning or preparing your home for guests.
- Interior design services - providing advice on how to get the best look out of your home.
- Appliance repair and servicing technicians- for standard maintenance, cleaning, and repair of more oversized household items
- Pool cleaner and repair-
- Carpenters- for repairing or making any wooden furniture in your house.
- Pest control- for handling infestations or preventive care
Having a list of trusted professionals will give you peace of mind knowing that any arising issues can be handled quickly and efficiently. Most city networks we operate in (currently in Puerto Vallarta, Sayulita, La Paz, and their surrounding areas) will have professionals in these fields. However, there might be cases where the city doesn't have all these services, or perhaps the city's network does have professionals in the specialty you need, but they are too busy to take on new clients. In these cases, you will need more time to find an experienced and trustworthy professional that charges a fair rate.
If you have any questions or need to book an appointment with a professional, please contact us via live chat or by filling out a contact us form.
Home Improvement and Repair Professionals 0 reviewsWrite Your Review
There are no reviews yet.